Search This Blog

Friday, June 22, 2007

New dog,housing issues

have been training pup with trainer to be service animal. Waiting on doctor's note too. Have had some complaints by neighbors of barking and that he is a bull terrier and they are afraid and how I am braking lease with her here. Since will be a service dog she can stay as is the law. Management doesn't supercede the law.

I have been threatened with eviction if don't remove dog. I defended her and self and am waiting on documentation from doctor saying I need her and trainer that she is in training.

Next week inspection but aide and me will get apt up to their standards. I am casual and i do basic cleaning and am not anal and live comfortably. They do not. I need it in writing on how they specifically want place kept. I need to call my advocate and get something from my doctor regarding this

as my health can be effected by these people. Mgr. brought up something from last year before she took over management as of 6/1/07. I said my side of things.

She then says I have to get my cat to vet for exam and shots when she is an indoor cat and is fine. I don't want to take her.

She also wants me to sign a new lease when old one is still in effect til 6/30/07 of next year and place is funded by same company. I won't as have a bad feeling about it. UTA,United Tenants Association said I don't have to as is illegal.

Just trying to get them off my back. They however seem to bring up other things. Place is substandard as things are not being fixed in timely manner. That is ok but I am looked at with a microscope. Feel like I live in fish bowl here.

Neighbors have spoken of me in ear shot. They get away with it, yet my complaints are not heard. She believes them as there are 6 of them against me. There are 24 units here and the rest don't call as live their lives.

I need to contact my advocate to get help with this as I feel like I am preparing a case and am an attorney. I need someone to protect my interests. Will see therapist MOnday. Need her to write something about how last year they pressured me and I got sick. DAn and John staff here were disrespectful to me as I don't keep apt like them. They also did surprise inspection and only gave me a 1/2 to fix up before came back. Violated constitution search and seizure. They should have given written notice.

Will keep you up to speed with all this. I look at inspirational quotes and also on motivation interim as tho cheap I live in a very unhealthy environment (negative) and since I am a sensitive I am very effected by it espcially since i work from home. I look for car and then when have look for a cottage in private setting.

No comments:

Raise Mental Health Awareness Today (May=Mental Health Month)

Raise Mental Health Awareness Today (May=Mental Health Month)
Why are there no runs for Mental Health?!

Me..

Me..
Blog Author

landscape painting

landscape painting
by Stanley Maltzman,(great art teacher. I studied with him.)

My water color painting

My water color painting
"Cows" (Click link to see more of my ART!)

Henry Hudson River

Henry Hudson River
Quadricentennial

Me

Me
on the couch..Yeh, who doesn't need therapy?!

Mail me FREE stuff to Review!

Mail me FREE stuff to Review!
Clue: it better be healthy! Yes I write FREE! reviews if I like the product and it's GREEn!

New Book on China

New Book on China
Buy American Please!

save

save
pets