Search This Blog

Thursday, January 25, 2007

About Me




. Now I am still shaky and might let man back to apartment and one thing would lead to another . Would be attracted to one another and some thing might happen but I want it tho with the right person who is not a user and wants a relationship. I don't want to be with a man who never calls or sees me agian as have this happen and it doesn't make me feel good as I think we all deserve respect and is no way to treat someone especially were just intimate with. If with right person then it won't be addictive.I will avoid this for a while until I feel more compatible to my date as I still tend to think they don't want to be with me with my problems altho they too have them and because of my disabilities and the fact I don't do all they do in a day for fear of set back,I get overwhelmed,stressed and tired due to medicine.

For now I have a toy. Masturbation is not so bad as is better than being with the wrong person as long as it is not done compulsively which it isn't for me. I explored sex with others but not at same time and Today I know I am not mentally ill. It is just a label they put on me for insurance purposes. I have to work on behavior. I was hurt and then treated self like junk. I still have some memory problems from depression and meds tho. I am protective of self and treat self like a queen alone til I may meet the right man who also thinks of me that way.


Below I have a pet link as I think animals are so loving and nonjudgemental and personally with the exception of my mom have been my best friends.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ann. Daniel from TapeAround.com. Your blogger pages are nice. Consider making your main page resemble your blogger pages. (or do it the other way around.)

Ann Reilly said...

thnks, but I like it as is. take care. I thin blog is extensin of my site,not my site so have a different feel.

Raise Mental Health Awareness Today (May=Mental Health Month)

Raise Mental Health Awareness Today (May=Mental Health Month)
Why are there no runs for Mental Health?!

Me..

Me..
Blog Author

landscape painting

landscape painting
by Stanley Maltzman,(great art teacher. I studied with him.)

My water color painting

My water color painting
"Cows" (Click link to see more of my ART!)

Henry Hudson River

Henry Hudson River
Quadricentennial

Me

Me
on the couch..Yeh, who doesn't need therapy?!

Mail me FREE stuff to Review!

Mail me FREE stuff to Review!
Clue: it better be healthy! Yes I write FREE! reviews if I like the product and it's GREEn!

New Book on China

New Book on China
Buy American Please!

save

save
pets