Search This Blog

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Home Spa




bought myself a blow up pillow for my bath as I like to sit in tub and bathe and then shower. (can light candles and play relaxing music too..)I sat in dead sea and epson salts. My healer who practices shamanism as she is a priestess, and also accupressure and intensive behavioral therapy, told me after sitting in bath to rinse it off and take a nap so that the toxins come to the surface and then to shower again. I am all for removing toxins from my body both internally by drinking alot of water and in this new fashion. Peppermint oil based castile soap is great as a face mask as it forms a bse to keep the moisture in as has olive doi in it as well as coconut oil, so it is very moisturizing and yes afordable! I also rubbed peppermint foot lotion into my tired feet after I buffed them with a pumice stone to remove the calluses. It is especially important to take care of your feet as you are on them so often and they have to hold all of your weight.

Yes there are many cool high fashion shoes out there but.. rule of thumb..don't walk outside in them. NOt only is it especially hard on the shoe with city or even country streets and dirt roads...but it can cause corns and bunions from the pinching involved when the shoe is on for a ong period of time and the foot naturally will swell a bit from the moisture of sweating due to activity and possibly heat. More

4 comments:

ebeing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

no but I am slowly renovating my place to add value to it and also to make it more homey and comfortable as besides a day trip I doubt if I will take a vacation this summer with the gas prices and the inconvenience of traveling t the airports with the long wait time and price of fuel soaring the cost of tickets and the terrorism situation having everything checked at the airport so have to arrive two hours early. Staying home is easier and besides..I live near a state park that is beautiful. NY is truly a gift.

HOw about you? Do you do anyhome repairs or improvements?! thnks for your great post b t w..keep em coming.

Unknown said...

Hi, i read your blog entry in which you mentioned you like our Kiss My Face products and wanted to say thanks for using our products and recommending to your readers. We are still a fairly small company and one of the few left that is still run by our founders and we are so appreciative of comments like yours. Thanks so much for your support! Lewis Goldstein, VP Marketing

Ann Reilly said...

y w

Raise Mental Health Awareness Today (May=Mental Health Month)

Raise Mental Health Awareness Today (May=Mental Health Month)
Why are there no runs for Mental Health?!

Me..

Me..
Blog Author

landscape painting

landscape painting
by Stanley Maltzman,(great art teacher. I studied with him.)

My water color painting

My water color painting
"Cows" (Click link to see more of my ART!)

Henry Hudson River

Henry Hudson River
Quadricentennial

Me

Me
on the couch..Yeh, who doesn't need therapy?!

Mail me FREE stuff to Review!

Mail me FREE stuff to Review!
Clue: it better be healthy! Yes I write FREE! reviews if I like the product and it's GREEn!

New Book on China

New Book on China
Buy American Please!

save

save
pets