Search This Blog

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Pet Recall is World Wide now..



the number of known pets dead are now 2,000. Afood additive called melamime was in food. It was tainted with a toxin. Food imported from China.

Melamime was found in urine of first dead cat. Several cats and dogs are on intravenous now and many have been euthanized as caused kidney failure.

What do we do now??! I checked my cats bagged food eventhough not on list ..to see if melamime in it. WAsn't so we are ok. For all those with pets who have eaten the food but are not showing symptoms YET..I advise yo get to a vet ASAP whlile they can still do something. Your pets lives depend on this. Aso stop feeding pets the food and throw it out!

Good luck and God Bless.

-Ann
Pet expert(had a pet service before)

p.s. more info on this topic can be found in forum here.

No comments:

Raise Mental Health Awareness Today (May=Mental Health Month)

Raise Mental Health Awareness Today (May=Mental Health Month)
Why are there no runs for Mental Health?!

Me..

Me..
Blog Author

landscape painting

landscape painting
by Stanley Maltzman,(great art teacher. I studied with him.)

My water color painting

My water color painting
"Cows" (Click link to see more of my ART!)

Henry Hudson River

Henry Hudson River
Quadricentennial

Me

Me
on the couch..Yeh, who doesn't need therapy?!

Mail me FREE stuff to Review!

Mail me FREE stuff to Review!
Clue: it better be healthy! Yes I write FREE! reviews if I like the product and it's GREEn!

New Book on China

New Book on China
Buy American Please!

save

save
pets