Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Gossip and it's effect on our health

spam deleted. Thanks! 'here's to your health!'

Hi all! Trust you are well or are getting there. Was a loong winter for me. So many dreary days. Not as cold as been in past and not too much snow though. As usual, my SAD, seasonal affective disorder kicked in. Felt very down daily, especially in the mornings. Improved as did things. Was hard doing things like house work, food shopping, laundry.

Feels great when done. How it works. Did wash a couple of days ago. Put it away today. Now have fresh-smelling clean clothes! When down, our memory gets fuzzy and we forget it's really that simple. What makes it harder is that those around us don't understand our behavior so we become isolated and sick of explaining ourselves. For example, I am often referred to as 'crazy' by haters here who sit on buts, doing nothing, are negative, miserable and feel better about selves by putting someone else down.

Why do they do it? Stems from envy. Something about other's life they envy.  I just walk with God and my service dog, Brandy, letting them go. I have no control over them. Only can control myself. I ignore, avoid, don't talk to and basically don't get involved in their pathology. I act and not react. Not worth my time. Often have thought of telling them off.

Best not to interact as puts me on their level. Have to consider the source. One looks anorexic or has a drug problem, another always seems angry and has a big beer gut so has a drinking problem. Always amuses me the people who should not talk on others as so troubled themselves, have the mt to say. They like to share their misery. They catch the ears of others wos
ho are the same.

I try to be positive and keep busy and spirits up. This is nothing care to be involved in.  in response walk around with head hones and sun glasses, hahhaha. I tried getting out of here but rents to high in places liked. If can't change my situation, need to change my attitude. I daily let them go to God. I work EA, emotions anonomys.

First step says to let go of people and emotions and to admit life is unmanageable. Next step Came to believe god could restore me to sanity. 3. Turned my life over to God. What this means is abiding my will with God's and living responsibly daily and taking care of what needs doing. Mind my business, live and let live, one day at a time are some slogans follow.

Peace out all.

No comments:

Raise Mental Health Awareness Today (May=Mental Health Month)

Raise Mental Health Awareness Today (May=Mental Health Month)
Why are there no runs for Mental Health?!

Me..

Me..
Blog Author

landscape painting

landscape painting
by Stanley Maltzman,(great art teacher. I studied with him.)

My water color painting

My water color painting
"Cows" (Click link to see more of my ART!)

Henry Hudson River

Henry Hudson River
Quadricentennial

Me

Me
on the couch..Yeh, who doesn't need therapy?!

Mail me FREE stuff to Review!

Mail me FREE stuff to Review!
Clue: it better be healthy! Yes I write FREE! reviews if I like the product and it's GREEn!

New Book on China

New Book on China
Buy American Please!

save

save
pets