Search This Blog

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Public defender's office wants me to plead..

Spam deleted. Thanks!

guilty so felony will be reduced to misdemeanor and no jail time but fine of $2500 and probation and record expunged after 6 months. I am not guilty as yes did buy stuff but thought was paying for it not accuser whose card used to buy his glasses last year. Amazon kept his info on file and when I didn't have enough to cover balance of purchase.,they billed other card on file,his. Not like tole his card and used it but am screwed royally. No money for fine and am only guilty oi buying stuff and not checking emails to see he was billed on his VISA.

Lawyer given works with judge Miller of Cairo often and knows how he thinks.  Feels that if goes to trial if plead 'not guilty' might lose and could do real prison time  like a year and pay fine too. Many take the plea apparently out of fear. What should I do? ugh. Wish tony fallon had just come to me about this last year as knew nothing about this,as a friend instead of ratting me out to cops.

Free legal advice on this here.http://craigatkinsonlaw.com/uncategorized/should-i-plead-guilty-or-not-guilty/

No comments:

Raise Mental Health Awareness Today (May=Mental Health Month)

Raise Mental Health Awareness Today (May=Mental Health Month)
Why are there no runs for Mental Health?!

Me..

Me..
Blog Author

landscape painting

landscape painting
by Stanley Maltzman,(great art teacher. I studied with him.)

My water color painting

My water color painting
"Cows" (Click link to see more of my ART!)

Henry Hudson River

Henry Hudson River
Quadricentennial

Me

Me
on the couch..Yeh, who doesn't need therapy?!

Mail me FREE stuff to Review!

Mail me FREE stuff to Review!
Clue: it better be healthy! Yes I write FREE! reviews if I like the product and it's GREEn!

New Book on China

New Book on China
Buy American Please!

save

save
pets