Search This Blog

Saturday, September 03, 2011

Bought a tent,used for my biz today..

Closer to... SANE!: Today was last Cairo Market day

While I appreciate your comments to my posts, I would ask firstly that they pertain to topic and are not spam in nature. Thanks!

New web site is being worked on to increase traffic and can help more people holistically to supplement traditional medicine. Check back often to see how it is progressing. Again, do not claim to be a doctor so dont say to go off your meds that work or stop seeing doctor,therapist but to try some of my suggestions such as making art,the arts(dance,singing,music),deep breathing,stretching,meditation,etc. as a therapeutic approach to wellness.

Am off to sell some chakra jewelry and healing stones and share with public their healing powers. Also will offer some teaching of meditation.

Enjoy your day. -Ann

1 comment:

drkenbattle said...

Amazing Posts...drkenbattleskidneycancer.com

Raise Mental Health Awareness Today (May=Mental Health Month)

Raise Mental Health Awareness Today (May=Mental Health Month)
Why are there no runs for Mental Health?!

Me..

Me..
Blog Author

landscape painting

landscape painting
by Stanley Maltzman,(great art teacher. I studied with him.)

My water color painting

My water color painting
"Cows" (Click link to see more of my ART!)

Henry Hudson River

Henry Hudson River
Quadricentennial

Me

Me
on the couch..Yeh, who doesn't need therapy?!

Mail me FREE stuff to Review!

Mail me FREE stuff to Review!
Clue: it better be healthy! Yes I write FREE! reviews if I like the product and it's GREEn!

New Book on China

New Book on China
Buy American Please!

save

save
pets