Search This Blog

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Google Gift for 2009!



Ugh! They, yes Google..lowered my Page Rank down to a 1 from a 2! I guess I should be grateful it wasn't a 0 huh?! How about you?! How is your page rank?! My Alexa rank is better though..Is now about 400,000. Was at one point, 1 million, before I joined entrecard for social marketing and increasing my traffic to my blog! Linkreferral, an affilia marketing site, was who i used before and i never made one sale and only met other webmasters and online business owners there in the same boat as me! Who needs that!? I am also with easyhits4u but I don't notice any improvement with them. I go to different sites there daily too and supposedly they say I am getting traffic back but I find few people visit me from there or blogupp, another traffic inducing site! Again, for that, as I have written on before in my posts and on countless blogs and forums on the net, your best bet for increasing your traffic is to trade links with other sites and blogs you respect and frequent and post on the forums and these sites and blogs. Remember guys to ask these places and their webmasters to backlink to your page! Also please use keywords and Stumble anything you write on the web! Oh and don't forget to PING your blog so people know when you update it!

What we all need more than just aimless traffic and entrecard droppers who stay but 5 secs and go on to the next blog for nothing more than to do their dropping quota, so they are in the topspots on Entrecard for advertising purposes..(man that was a mouthful!), but anyway...What we really need is loyal readers who backlink to our blogs and buy our art in my case and jewelry and use our services, in my case pet tips as I am a pet pro and health advice as I am an alternative health practitioner. Here's to your Health and Wealth this New Year, everybody!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Even if I won't be buying anything from your blog, at least I read your post before leaving. Lol. May your 2009 be a year of success. Happy new year. Btw, don't fret much about your google rank, it will come back soon enough. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Hi closer,

Even if I'm not buying anything, at least I read your post. Don't fret so much about your decreased google page rank, it will be back soon enough. I wish you a successful year 2009. Happy new year!

Ann Reilly said...

Thanks Jena! Nice name, btw..and Happy New year too!!

PurrPrints said...

happy new year to you as well--and yes, brief visits can be a drag, but my hope is always that one of those itmes some image i have on my blog will catch a dropper's attention long enough to stay awhile ;)

of course maybe I'm just being naive

thanks for changing the link on my cat art to link to my blog--I appreciate the consideration.

Ann Reilly said...

No problem Purrprints! Remember,imitation is the best form of flattery! I think your prints of cats are quite lovely! i bet rescue groups would love them. You might want to look into this. Animalkind is great and they are listed on the net. I am with EFA as I am an artist also who likes animals as I own them and am a pet pro. Hope the link helps you.

Anonymous said...

Google loves to play up lol.I guess it doesn't matter so much as long as we make friends..and a bit of money along the way..

Raise Mental Health Awareness Today (May=Mental Health Month)

Raise Mental Health Awareness Today (May=Mental Health Month)
Why are there no runs for Mental Health?!

Me..

Me..
Blog Author

landscape painting

landscape painting
by Stanley Maltzman,(great art teacher. I studied with him.)

My water color painting

My water color painting
"Cows" (Click link to see more of my ART!)

Henry Hudson River

Henry Hudson River
Quadricentennial

Me

Me
on the couch..Yeh, who doesn't need therapy?!

Mail me FREE stuff to Review!

Mail me FREE stuff to Review!
Clue: it better be healthy! Yes I write FREE! reviews if I like the product and it's GREEn!

New Book on China

New Book on China
Buy American Please!

save

save
pets