Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Come get LOST with me tonight won't you?



Now that is what I call one good looking man!


PREMIERE! Yeh, the new episode of LOST will be on tonight and I don't know about you but you wil find me ofcourse, sitting in my chair with some goodies and a drink watching it with my pets! Did someone say SAwyer?! Yummy!!



I'm FREEZING! It's really cold in here. Oh! NO worries mate. It's just me having my thermostat at 57 degrees because I can't afford to pay the propane bill! Ugh! I am using a space heater taht keeps konking out as blows the fuse here..nice huh?! YEh my place is heated primarily with propane and it cost $3.20 a gallon and it runs me $320. for a 100 gallon tank they fill every three weeks! I received a HEAP grant 2x already and can not expect anymore money from them. I already have an outstanding electric bill of almost $400 that DOH or department of HEalth, is going to pay, as I have a disability subsidy of $160 a monh, they didn't pay since October..and I got a shutoff notice from my utiity company I need to deal with quickly.. which leaves me with like $100 towards next month's bill. I will have to pay like 144 of it as it also includes about $44. in electric. Am sure you are saying to yourself,why don't she get off her ARSS and get a job like you?! Well like I said I am disabled,completely and I have tried to find a job as I applied at Peebles,Walmart and a few other places and I do try to sell my hand made jewelry but..times are hard and noone is buying it but they can afford to get drunk on the beer they buy and are getting cancer from the cigarettes they are smoking so go figure! Maybe a chakra bracelet with healing properties off the stones is what they and what we all need right about now huh?!?!? NO joke I am wearing them all over my body,lol..It does help some.

I sure hope Obama will help with some of this. But..I don't really think so as the expectation on him is so high already, that he can't help but disappoint us. But..f he gets us out of Afghanistan,Iraq,settles the dispute in the Mideast,helps in Darfur and Tibet,makes health care and education FREE for us all,especially helping our veterans who have served and protected us in the wars,continues to protect us from terrorists,develolps sustainable energy sources to eliminate our dependence on foreign oil,preserves our environment,stabilizes our economy by controlling the bailout monies from now on,helps the average joe and Jane from losing THEIR homes and jobs and businesses, then...I think he has earned his salt as president and we can be more than satisfied with our choice! Damn, that was a mouthful!! lol...(laughing manically,at this point!)



WAtching SAwyer should heat me up some tho but that aint FREE either! It costs me $57 a month for cable, as Midhudson Cable has a monopoly on this area, and I don't have a clue on how to hook up the converter box I bought for about $10,to save money and get rid of the cable, after the coupon of $40, do you??!?!

No comments:

Raise Mental Health Awareness Today (May=Mental Health Month)

Raise Mental Health Awareness Today (May=Mental Health Month)
Why are there no runs for Mental Health?!

Me..

Me..
Blog Author

landscape painting

landscape painting
by Stanley Maltzman,(great art teacher. I studied with him.)

My water color painting

My water color painting
"Cows" (Click link to see more of my ART!)

Henry Hudson River

Henry Hudson River
Quadricentennial

Me

Me
on the couch..Yeh, who doesn't need therapy?!

Mail me FREE stuff to Review!

Mail me FREE stuff to Review!
Clue: it better be healthy! Yes I write FREE! reviews if I like the product and it's GREEn!

New Book on China

New Book on China
Buy American Please!

save

save
pets