Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

You go Obama!

Entrecard

ASPCA link above. Interesting info on Obama's policy concerning pets!

And now here's a question I want to pose to all environmentalists and green people. What is the best way to dispose of pet waste? I am including cat litter as well as dog feces in the mix here!

I throw the scoopable litter in a plastic bag and toss it in the dumpster daily. I do not pick up after my dog however; as I heard the landfills were full of doggie doo doo bags and they were not biodegradable! There is no law in my town as is rural, so I don't have to pick it up,altho I know it is gross to walk along and smell and see it! It does disintegrate eventually tho. But.. someone said it gets into the water supply so...what do I responsibly do?! Help! I would pick it up if I had to and lived in a city. I also would if there were bags that were biodegradable! Are there? Oh I know paper/?!

myLot User Profile


I plan to ask the crew on the pet lovers' forum the same question so..look for their answers there! thanks!!

1 comment:

Leet said...

We all now force ourselves to go back to green, but apparently that is not cheap. Sometimes we have to pay twice or three times more expensive for that stuffs. Well, think positive... All are for our benefits...
cheers,
Leet

Raise Mental Health Awareness Today (May=Mental Health Month)

Raise Mental Health Awareness Today (May=Mental Health Month)
Why are there no runs for Mental Health?!

Me..

Me..
Blog Author

landscape painting

landscape painting
by Stanley Maltzman,(great art teacher. I studied with him.)

My water color painting

My water color painting
"Cows" (Click link to see more of my ART!)

Henry Hudson River

Henry Hudson River
Quadricentennial

Me

Me
on the couch..Yeh, who doesn't need therapy?!

Mail me FREE stuff to Review!

Mail me FREE stuff to Review!
Clue: it better be healthy! Yes I write FREE! reviews if I like the product and it's GREEn!

New Book on China

New Book on China
Buy American Please!

save

save
pets