Search This Blog

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Black widget to the right


to see the art here you need to click on it and see what happens! Yes it is your work that will be displayed. Just try it,it's alot of fun! You end up with a version of a Pollock work. Some have commented on how I have a blank black widget on it so now I am explaining myself to you! Is common here it seems as some have trouble wiht links and such and even surfing the net.

Others wonder why I do not have artzstuf name on this page instead of annspets4. Well this site shows my pets also as I am an expert who does rescue work as well as am an advocate and pet owner. Go figure,huh?!

Still others comment on my typos as misspellings and a sign of my idiocy and inaptitude of the English language,always pleasant too. Or I especially enjoy when I am bashed for taking photos that are blurry,out of focus and dark! Oh well I am not a professional photographer but I do enjoy beauty and art in it's many forms so..please bear with me! Also it would be appreciated if you must share your thoughts with the rest of us that you please be kind,thanks, kindness really does go a long way!! Anger and rudeness will not be tolerated here and yor posts will disappear so lose lose.

No comments:

Raise Mental Health Awareness Today (May=Mental Health Month)

Raise Mental Health Awareness Today (May=Mental Health Month)
Why are there no runs for Mental Health?!

Me..

Me..
Blog Author

landscape painting

landscape painting
by Stanley Maltzman,(great art teacher. I studied with him.)

My water color painting

My water color painting
"Cows" (Click link to see more of my ART!)

Henry Hudson River

Henry Hudson River
Quadricentennial

Me

Me
on the couch..Yeh, who doesn't need therapy?!

Mail me FREE stuff to Review!

Mail me FREE stuff to Review!
Clue: it better be healthy! Yes I write FREE! reviews if I like the product and it's GREEn!

New Book on China

New Book on China
Buy American Please!

save

save
pets