Search This Blog

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Aromatherapy




I just went to a health store yesterday and bought some oils for air and body,soaps and massage oil so I can make up some massage oil and scented water bottles and spritzes for air and body, such as rose water and rose massage oil to sell online and to my clients at flea markets and also to merchants.

I put some on my dog and she seemed to destress and like it.

I am working hard at getting healthier as I think along with feeling better it is a sign of self love and respect for my body and self to do this and give myself this gift.

I made $ 65 yesterday selling my jewelry and then spent $ 125 on product. I was counting on making another $ 50 from a store but she decided not to buy. I still have an order tho to fill on some other stuff she asked for tho which is ok as I have a bill to pay this month that is high. ugh! Oh well it's part of being a responsible adult to pay one's bills and I will feel good when I have done it and gotten this one out of the way.

I go to New Paltz next week to sell so I am hoping I do well. I was supposed to do a flea market today but the weather here isn't good so I will save my $ would have spent on a fee and will just run some errands and fill my orders I have already. So ..what you up to today?!

No comments:

Raise Mental Health Awareness Today (May=Mental Health Month)

Raise Mental Health Awareness Today (May=Mental Health Month)
Why are there no runs for Mental Health?!

Me..

Me..
Blog Author

landscape painting

landscape painting
by Stanley Maltzman,(great art teacher. I studied with him.)

My water color painting

My water color painting
"Cows" (Click link to see more of my ART!)

Henry Hudson River

Henry Hudson River
Quadricentennial

Me

Me
on the couch..Yeh, who doesn't need therapy?!

Mail me FREE stuff to Review!

Mail me FREE stuff to Review!
Clue: it better be healthy! Yes I write FREE! reviews if I like the product and it's GREEn!

New Book on China

New Book on China
Buy American Please!

save

save
pets